Ward's Bridge
http://dbpedia.org/resource/Ward's_Bridge an entity of type: Thing
Ward's Bridge carries NY 17K across the Wallkill River at the western end of the village of Montgomery in Orange County, New York, United States. It is named, as its predecessors were, for James Ward, an early settler in the area who established his grist mill on what is now the village side and built the first bridge in the mid-18th century. Originally, Montgomery was even called Ward's Bridge, and today a nearby restaurant calls itself the Ward's Bridge Inn.
rdf:langString
rdf:langString
Ward's Bridge
rdf:langString
Ward's Bridge
xsd:float
41.52888870239258
xsd:float
-74.23833465576172
xsd:integer
12134523
xsd:integer
1109285000
xsd:integer
10448
rdf:langString
Ward's Bridge
rdf:langString
Ward's Bridge
xsd:integer
25
rdf:langString
Bridge viewed looking downriver
rdf:langString
Two lanes of
xsd:integer
20
xsd:integer
1014500
xsd:integer
300
<foot>
231.0
xsd:integer
1940
rdf:langString
Bridges
xsd:integer
25
<foot>
22.0
xsd:string
41.528888888888886 -74.23833333333333
rdf:langString
Ward's Bridge carries NY 17K across the Wallkill River at the western end of the village of Montgomery in Orange County, New York, United States. It is named, as its predecessors were, for James Ward, an early settler in the area who established his grist mill on what is now the village side and built the first bridge in the mid-18th century. Originally, Montgomery was even called Ward's Bridge, and today a nearby restaurant calls itself the Ward's Bridge Inn. The mill has long since been demolished, but the earliest buildings in the village that were built around it still stand and are now the Bridge Street Historic District, listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Another Registered Historic Place, the Daniel Waring House, is located at the corner of 17K and River Road on the western side. The current bridge, a steel through truss, is 231 feet (70 m) long, with a 22-foot (7 m) roadway and small sidewalk on the eastern (downriver) side. It was built in 1940, and renovated in 1982.
xsd:integer
53
<kilometre>
0.0704088
xsd:nonNegativeInteger
5245
xsd:string
Two lanes of
xsd:double
70.4088
xsd:gYear
1940
xsd:string
000000001014500
xsd:nonNegativeInteger
10448
xsd:double
6.7056
<Geometry>
POINT(-74.238334655762 41.528888702393)