The Lexington
http://dbpedia.org/resource/The_Lexington an entity of type: Thing
The Lexington, also known as Lexington Apartments, is a historic building located in Des Moines, Iowa, United States. The five-story brick structure on a raised basement was completed in 1908 as the city's first high-rise apartment building. It was designed and built by local architect-builder Fred Weitz. The exterior features a Colonial Revival style entrance with a recessed door, arched fanlight, and engaged Doric stylecolumns that support the pediment. Wrought iron balconies are located on the two floors above the entrance. On the interior there are two apartments on every floor, and they originally featured servant's quarters. They have subsequently been converted into other purposes. The upper floors are served by a large, open-cage brass elevator. The building purportedly had paranor
rdf:langString
rdf:langString
The Lexington
rdf:langString
The Lexington
rdf:langString
The Lexington
xsd:float
41.59000015258789
xsd:float
-93.64055633544922
xsd:integer
34917380
xsd:integer
1049606542
xsd:date
1976-12-12
rdf:langString
Fred Weitz
rdf:langString
less than one acre
xsd:integer
1908
xsd:integer
1721
rdf:langString
Iowa#USA
rdf:langString
yes
rdf:langString
indcp
xsd:integer
79000926
xsd:integer
76000800
xsd:string
41.59 -93.64055555555555
rdf:langString
The Lexington, also known as Lexington Apartments, is a historic building located in Des Moines, Iowa, United States. The five-story brick structure on a raised basement was completed in 1908 as the city's first high-rise apartment building. It was designed and built by local architect-builder Fred Weitz. The exterior features a Colonial Revival style entrance with a recessed door, arched fanlight, and engaged Doric stylecolumns that support the pediment. Wrought iron balconies are located on the two floors above the entrance. On the interior there are two apartments on every floor, and they originally featured servant's quarters. They have subsequently been converted into other purposes. The upper floors are served by a large, open-cage brass elevator. The building purportedly had paranormal activity involving its elevator. It was renovated between 2012 and 2014. It was individually listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1976. The building was included as a contributing property in the Sherman Hill Historic District in 1979.It is currently owned by the Allen Family Trust.
xsd:nonNegativeInteger
3089
xsd:string
76000800
xsd:gYear
1908
<Geometry>
POINT(-93.640556335449 41.590000152588)