St. Michael's Church (Reisterstown, Maryland)
http://dbpedia.org/resource/St._Michael's_Church_(Reisterstown,_Maryland) an entity of type: Thing
St. Michael's Church, also known as St. Michael's Chapel and Hannah More Chapel, is a historic Episcopal Church located at Academy Lane and Reisterstown Road in Reisterstown, Baltimore County, Maryland. It is a small, Carpenter Gothic-style, board and batten frame structure, featuring a simple bell-gable. It was designed by New York architect John W. Priest (1825-1859), and constructed about 1853. It was named after Hannah More. It was deconsecrated on May 12, 1978. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.
rdf:langString
rdf:langString
St. Michael's Church (Reisterstown, Maryland)
rdf:langString
St. Michael's Church
rdf:langString
St. Michael's Church
xsd:float
39.45111083984375
xsd:float
-76.81888580322266
xsd:integer
21144715
xsd:integer
1089630445
xsd:date
1979-10-22
rdf:langString
Gothic Revival
rdf:langString
less than one acre
xsd:integer
1853
rdf:langString
St. Michael's Church, Reisterstown MD, December 2009
xsd:integer
578
rdf:langString
Academy Lane and Reisterstown Rd., Reisterstown, Maryland
rdf:langString
Maryland#USA
xsd:integer
79003273
rdf:langString
St. Michael's Church, Baltimore County
xsd:string
39.45111111111111 -76.81888888888889
rdf:langString
St. Michael's Church, also known as St. Michael's Chapel and Hannah More Chapel, is a historic Episcopal Church located at Academy Lane and Reisterstown Road in Reisterstown, Baltimore County, Maryland. It is a small, Carpenter Gothic-style, board and batten frame structure, featuring a simple bell-gable. It was designed by New York architect John W. Priest (1825-1859), and constructed about 1853. It was named after Hannah More. It was deconsecrated on May 12, 1978. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979. Still owned by the Diocese of Maryland, a renovation project costing $1.2 million began in January 2003. On September 8, 2004, a ribbon-cutting ceremony was held for its reopening. The project included the replacement of roof shingles, a restoration of the interior, which had been destroyed by rainwater, and the removal of chimney bricks.
xsd:nonNegativeInteger
3534
xsd:string
79003273
xsd:gYear
1853
<Geometry>
POINT(-76.818885803223 39.451110839844)