Richard H. Mandel House
http://dbpedia.org/resource/Richard_H._Mandel_House an entity of type: Thing
The Richard H. Mandel House is a historic home located at Bedford Hills, Westchester County, New York. It was designed by architect Edward Durell Stone and built between 1933 and 1935 in the International style. It is a "Z"-shaped building sited overlooking the Croton Reservoir. It is a two-story, concrete block, steel frame, and stucco building with a partial basement recessed into the sloping site. Located on a lot of 21 acres, the house is almost 10,000 square feet with 7 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms. It features a flat roof, smooth and uniform wall surfaces, lack of applied ornament, asymmetrical composition with an emphasis on horizontality, and projecting balconies and wide expanses of ribbon windows. The original owner was Richard Mandel (1907–1976), a member of the Mandel Brothers de
rdf:langString
rdf:langString
Richard H. Mandel House
rdf:langString
Richard H. Mandel House
rdf:langString
Richard H. Mandel House
xsd:float
41.24444580078125
xsd:float
-73.725830078125
xsd:integer
30181328
xsd:integer
1091079800
xsd:date
1996-03-01
rdf:langString
Stone, Edward Durell; Deskey, Donald
rdf:langString
International Style
xsd:integer
1935
xsd:integer
323
rdf:langString
New York#USA
xsd:integer
96000176
xsd:string
41.24444444444445 -73.72583333333333
rdf:langString
The Richard H. Mandel House is a historic home located at Bedford Hills, Westchester County, New York. It was designed by architect Edward Durell Stone and built between 1933 and 1935 in the International style. It is a "Z"-shaped building sited overlooking the Croton Reservoir. It is a two-story, concrete block, steel frame, and stucco building with a partial basement recessed into the sloping site. Located on a lot of 21 acres, the house is almost 10,000 square feet with 7 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms. It features a flat roof, smooth and uniform wall surfaces, lack of applied ornament, asymmetrical composition with an emphasis on horizontality, and projecting balconies and wide expanses of ribbon windows. The original owner was Richard Mandel (1907–1976), a member of the Mandel Brothers department store family of Chicago. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1996.
xsd:nonNegativeInteger
3006
xsd:double
68391.87353856
xsd:string
96000176
xsd:gYear
1935
<Geometry>
POINT(-73.725830078125 41.244445800781)