Old Minnehaha County Courthouse
http://dbpedia.org/resource/Old_Minnehaha_County_Courthouse an entity of type: Thing
The Old Minnehaha County Courthouse, located at Main Avenue and 6th Street in Sioux Falls, is the former county courthouse of Minnehaha County, South Dakota. The courthouse, which was the seat of county government from 1890 to 1962, is one of the oldest buildings in Sioux Falls. The Richardsonian Romanesque building was designed by local architect Wallace L. Dow and built from locally quarried quartzite, a common building material in Sioux Falls at the time. The three-story building features a tall clock tower over the front entrance. The building's doorways are surrounded by Roman archways; the second- and third-story windows are also arched, while the first-story windows are rectangular. The attic windows have decorative dormers aligned with the front walls.
rdf:langString
rdf:langString
Old Minnehaha County Courthouse
rdf:langString
Old Minnehaha County Courthouse
rdf:langString
Old Minnehaha County Courthouse
xsd:float
43.55166625976562
xsd:float
-96.72861480712891
xsd:integer
44213430
xsd:integer
1092027047
xsd:date
1973-05-10
rdf:langString
less than one acre
rdf:langString
Main Ave. at 6th St., Sioux Falls, South Dakota
rdf:langString
South Dakota#USA
xsd:integer
73001749
xsd:string
43.55166666666667 -96.7286111111111
rdf:langString
The Old Minnehaha County Courthouse, located at Main Avenue and 6th Street in Sioux Falls, is the former county courthouse of Minnehaha County, South Dakota. The courthouse, which was the seat of county government from 1890 to 1962, is one of the oldest buildings in Sioux Falls. The Richardsonian Romanesque building was designed by local architect Wallace L. Dow and built from locally quarried quartzite, a common building material in Sioux Falls at the time. The three-story building features a tall clock tower over the front entrance. The building's doorways are surrounded by Roman archways; the second- and third-story windows are also arched, while the first-story windows are rectangular. The attic windows have decorative dormers aligned with the front walls. The courthouse was added to the National Register of Historic Places on May 10, 1973.
xsd:nonNegativeInteger
3017
xsd:string
73001749
xsd:gYear
1890
<Geometry>
POINT(-96.728614807129 43.551666259766)