Mumbles Lighthouse
http://dbpedia.org/resource/Mumbles_Lighthouse an entity of type: Thing
Le phare de Mumbles est situé sur un îlot en bout de la péninsule de Mumbles Head dans la baie de Swansea, proche du canal de Bristol, dans le comté de Swansea, au sud du Pays de Galles. Ce phare est géré par le Trinity House Lighthouse Service à Londres, l'organisation de l'aide maritime des côtes du Pays de Galles.
rdf:langString
Il faro di Mumbles (in gallese Goleudy Mwmbwls), completato nel 1794, è un faro situato a Mumbles, vicino a Swansea. La struttura, che si trova sulla parte esterna di due isole al largo di Mumbles Head, è chiaramente visibile da qualsiasi punto lungo le cinque miglia della baia di Swansea. Insieme alla vicina stazione di salvataggio, è il punto di riferimento più fotografato del villaggio. Questo faro è gestito dal Trinity House Lighthouse Service di Londra, l'organizzazione Wales Coast Maritime Aid.
rdf:langString
Mumbles Lighthouse, completed in 1794, is a lighthouse located in Mumbles, near Swansea. The structure, which sits on the outer of two islands off Mumbles Head, is clearly visible from any point along the five mile sweep of Swansea Bay. Along with the nearby lifeboat station, it is the most photographed landmark in the village. The tower has two tiers and initially two open coal fire lights were displayed. These open coal fire lights were difficult to maintain and were soon replaced by a single oil-powered light within a cast-iron lantern.
rdf:langString
Latarnia morska Mumbles – latarnia morska położona na zachód od Swansea na półwyspie będącym częścią półwyspu Gower. Latarnia jest wpisana na listę zabytków Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales pod numerem 180. Latarnia jest położona pomiędzy latarnią morską Caldey a latarnią morską Nash Point. W latach 1859-1860 War Department poprzednik Ministerstwa Obrony, wybudował fort okalający latarnię od strony morza. Obiekt został zdemilitaryzowany w połowie lat pięćdziesiątych XX w..
rdf:langString
rdf:langString
Mumbles Lighthouse
rdf:langString
Phare de Mumbles
rdf:langString
Faro di Mumbles
rdf:langString
Latarnia morska Mumbles
rdf:langString
Mumbles Lighthouse
rdf:langString
Mumbles Lighthouse
xsd:float
51.56685256958008
xsd:float
-3.971235036849976
xsd:integer
1079803
xsd:integer
1091350002
xsd:integer
1794
rdf:langString
The Lighthouse at Mumbles Head
rdf:langString
brick tower
xsd:integer
13700
rdf:langString
two-stage octagonal tower with double balcony and lantern
xsd:string
51.566853 -3.971235
rdf:langString
Mumbles Lighthouse, completed in 1794, is a lighthouse located in Mumbles, near Swansea. The structure, which sits on the outer of two islands off Mumbles Head, is clearly visible from any point along the five mile sweep of Swansea Bay. Along with the nearby lifeboat station, it is the most photographed landmark in the village. The tower has two tiers and initially two open coal fire lights were displayed. These open coal fire lights were difficult to maintain and were soon replaced by a single oil-powered light within a cast-iron lantern. In 1860, the oil-powered light was upgraded to a dioptric light and the Mumbles Battery, a fort that surrounds the tower, was built by the War Department. In 1905, an occulting mechanism, where the light was made to flash, was fitted. This was partially automated in 1934. By 1977, the cast-iron lantern had deteriorated beyond repair and was removed. A different lantern was added in 1987. In 1995, the main light was replaced and an array of solar panels and emergency monitoring equipment were added.
rdf:langString
Le phare de Mumbles est situé sur un îlot en bout de la péninsule de Mumbles Head dans la baie de Swansea, proche du canal de Bristol, dans le comté de Swansea, au sud du Pays de Galles. Ce phare est géré par le Trinity House Lighthouse Service à Londres, l'organisation de l'aide maritime des côtes du Pays de Galles.
rdf:langString
Latarnia morska Mumbles – latarnia morska położona na zachód od Swansea na półwyspie będącym częścią półwyspu Gower. Latarnia jest wpisana na listę zabytków Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales pod numerem 180. Latarnia jest położona pomiędzy latarnią morską Caldey a latarnią morską Nash Point. The Swansea Harbour Trust w uchwalonej w 1791 roku ustawie zatwierdziło budowę latarni morskiej na wysepce położonej na końcu półwyspu Mumbles. Prace rozpoczęto w 1792 roku. Pierwsza konstrukcja uległa zawaleniu podczas budowy w październiku 1792 roku. W 1793 roku rozpoczęto budowę nowej latarni według projektu Williama Jernegan, którą ukończono w 1794 roku. Początkowo latarnia była oświatlana przez spalenie węgla, jednak już w latach 1798-1799 została przebudowana na latarnię zasilaną olejem. W latach 1859-1860 War Department poprzednik Ministerstwa Obrony, wybudował fort okalający latarnię od strony morza. Obiekt został zdemilitaryzowany w połowie lat pięćdziesiątych XX w.. Trinity House przejęło od British Transport Docks Board nadzór nad funkcjonowaniem latarni 1 listopada 1975 roku Stacja została zelektryfikowana w 1969 a zautomatyzowana w 1934 roku. Latarnia jest sterowana z Trinity House Operations Control Centre w Harwich.
rdf:langString
Il faro di Mumbles (in gallese Goleudy Mwmbwls), completato nel 1794, è un faro situato a Mumbles, vicino a Swansea. La struttura, che si trova sulla parte esterna di due isole al largo di Mumbles Head, è chiaramente visibile da qualsiasi punto lungo le cinque miglia della baia di Swansea. Insieme alla vicina stazione di salvataggio, è il punto di riferimento più fotografato del villaggio. Questo faro è gestito dal Trinity House Lighthouse Service di Londra, l'organizzazione Wales Coast Maritime Aid.
xsd:integer
1934
rdf:langString
Fl W 20s.
rdf:langString
biformed pair of Tideland Ml300 beacons
rdf:langString
Trinity House
rdf:langString
white tower and lantern
xsd:nonNegativeInteger
4150
xsd:string
1794
xsd:double
17.0
<Geometry>
POINT(-3.97123503685 51.56685256958)