First Presbyterian Church and Lewis Pintard House
http://dbpedia.org/resource/First_Presbyterian_Church_and_Lewis_Pintard_House an entity of type: Thing
The First Presbyterian Church and Lewis Pintard House is a pair of adjacent historic buildings in downtown New Rochelle, New York, United States. The church and its adjoining manse, the Pintard House, are on a 3-acre (1.2 ha) lot. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.
rdf:langString
rdf:langString
First Presbyterian Church and Lewis Pintard House
rdf:langString
First Presbyterian Church and
rdf:langString
Lewis Pintard House
rdf:langString
First Presbyterian Church and
rdf:langString
Lewis Pintard House
xsd:float
40.90444564819336
xsd:float
-73.7852783203125
xsd:integer
19931197
xsd:integer
1089702752
xsd:date
1979-09-07
rdf:langString
Colonial Revival
xsd:integer
1710
rdf:langString
Side of the First Presbyterian Church
rdf:langString
Pintard Ave., New Rochelle, New York
rdf:langString
New York#USA
xsd:integer
79001648
xsd:string
40.904444444444444 -73.78527777777778
rdf:langString
The First Presbyterian Church and Lewis Pintard House is a pair of adjacent historic buildings in downtown New Rochelle, New York, United States. The church and its adjoining manse, the Pintard House, are on a 3-acre (1.2 ha) lot. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979. The First Presbyterian Church had its origins as the French Church formed by New Rochelle's early Huguenot settlers. The church is a Colonial revival structure with granite quoins, designed by John Russell Pope, architect of the Jefferson Memorial. Completed in 1929, it replaced the congregation's first church, which had been destroyed by fire. Adjacent to the church building is the Pintard House, one of New Rochelle's oldest remaining houses. It was constructed in part by Alexander Allaire sometime before 1710. In 1765 it became the home of a prominent New York City merchant named Pierre Vallade who came to New Rochelle on his retirement. After Vallade died in 1770, his widow married Lewis Pintard, whose name came to be associated with the house. Pintard was a local merchant and Revolutionary War patriot who was appointed by the Continental Congress to provide assistance to American prisoners held in the City of New York during British control. The Pintard House was moved to its current location in 1928.
xsd:nonNegativeInteger
3728
xsd:double
12140.5692672
xsd:string
79001648
xsd:gYear
1710
<Geometry>
POINT(-73.785278320312 40.904445648193)