Crofthead railway station

http://dbpedia.org/resource/Crofthead_railway_station an entity of type: Thing

Crofthead railway station or Fauldhouse and Crofthead was a station on the Wilsontown, Morningside and Coltness Railway (WM&CR) that served the area of Crofthead and its miners rows, Greenburn and Gowanbrae near Fauldhouse in West Lothian. The station was located 7 miles 40 chains east of Morningside railway station. The station is also recorded by the North British Railway (NBR) study group as opening on 02/06/1845 and closing under the London and North Eastern Railway (LNER) as Fauldhouse and Crofthead on 1 May 1930. rdf:langString
rdf:langString Crofthead railway station
rdf:langString Crofthead
rdf:langString Crofthead
xsd:float 55.82519912719727
xsd:float -3.703200101852417
xsd:integer 46731150
xsd:integer 1100539861
rdf:langString Opened
rdf:langString Closed to passengers
rdf:langString Re-opened
rdf:langString Renamed Fauldhouse and Crofthead
rdf:langString The site of the station in 2016
rdf:langString Scotland
rdf:langString Fauldhouse and Crofthead
rdf:langString Towards Bathgate
xsd:integer 1
rdf:langString Towards Wilsontown
rdf:langString (Wilsontown, Morningside and Coltness line)
rdf:langString Disused
xsd:gMonthDay --06-02
xsd:gMonthDay --10-01
xsd:date 1930-05-01
rdf:langString December 1852
rdf:langString April 1848
rdf:langString May 1850
xsd:string 55.8252 -3.7032
rdf:langString Crofthead railway station or Fauldhouse and Crofthead was a station on the Wilsontown, Morningside and Coltness Railway (WM&CR) that served the area of Crofthead and its miners rows, Greenburn and Gowanbrae near Fauldhouse in West Lothian. The station was located 7 miles 40 chains east of Morningside railway station. The company at first adopted the standard track gauge for mineral lines of 4 ft 6 in, often referred to as Scotch gauge. The Edinburgh and Glasgow Railway took over the WM&CR in 1849, the track gauge already having been changed in August 1847, from the now almost obsolete 4 ft 6 in to the generally accepted standard gauge of 4 ft 8½ in. Crofthead station had at first just a single short platform and this is clearly indicated on the OS map of 1854, It was accessed off Bridge Street near the hamlet of Drybridge, close to Fauldhouse. In 1895 the station site is shown with several buildings, sidings and loading docks in addition to a single platform. The Caledonian Railway (CR) established a goods and mineral depot nearby and Fauldhouse station is also located in the vicinity of the old Fauldhouse and Crofthead station. A number of mineral lines ran from near the station to collieries in the area, Polkemmet Moor, Cult, Rigghouse, etc. The station is also recorded by the North British Railway (NBR) study group as opening on 02/06/1845 and closing under the London and North Eastern Railway (LNER) as Fauldhouse and Crofthead on 1 May 1930.
xsd:nonNegativeInteger 8914
<Geometry> POINT(-3.7032001018524 55.825199127197)

data from the linked data cloud