Crocketts Bluff Hunting Lodge
http://dbpedia.org/resource/Crocketts_Bluff_Hunting_Lodge an entity of type: Thing
The Crocketts Bluff Hunting Lodge is a historic hunting lodge in Crocketts Bluff, Arkansas. The lodge is symbolic of the hunting industry in the Grand Prairie of Arkansas, which is known for its plentiful duck and fish. The first lodge at this site was built in 1938 by Sam Fullerton, who owned the Bradley Lumber Company. Used primarily during duck hunting season, the lodge served to entertain Fullerton's customers in the lumber industry. In 1955, the original lodge burned down, and Fullerton's grandson S. Baker Fullerton built the present lodge in 1956 using native wood. The lodge became the property of the Potlatch Lumber Company in 1958 when it bought the Bradley Lumber Company; it was later purchased by the Frank Lyon Company in 1970, which used the lodge for duck hunting and fishing. O
rdf:langString
rdf:langString
Crocketts Bluff Hunting Lodge
rdf:langString
rdf:langString
Crocketts Bluff Hunting Lodge
rdf:langString
Crocketts Bluff Hunting Lodge
xsd:float
34.44805526733398
xsd:float
-91.22055816650391
xsd:integer
37825368
xsd:integer
1092687110
xsd:date
2008-08-01
rdf:langString
Bradley Lumber Co.; Sam Fullerton
rdf:langString
Modern Movement, Minimal Traditional/Ranch
xsd:integer
1956
rdf:langString
End of dirt rd. N. of pt. at which Hwy 153 turns S., Crocketts Bluff, Arkansas
rdf:langString
Arkansas#USA
xsd:integer
8000723
xsd:string
34.448055555555555 -91.22055555555555
rdf:langString
The Crocketts Bluff Hunting Lodge is a historic hunting lodge in Crocketts Bluff, Arkansas. The lodge is symbolic of the hunting industry in the Grand Prairie of Arkansas, which is known for its plentiful duck and fish. The first lodge at this site was built in 1938 by Sam Fullerton, who owned the Bradley Lumber Company. Used primarily during duck hunting season, the lodge served to entertain Fullerton's customers in the lumber industry. In 1955, the original lodge burned down, and Fullerton's grandson S. Baker Fullerton built the present lodge in 1956 using native wood. The lodge became the property of the Potlatch Lumber Company in 1958 when it bought the Bradley Lumber Company; it was later purchased by the Frank Lyon Company in 1970, which used the lodge for duck hunting and fishing. On August 1, 2008, the lodge was added to the National Register of Historic Places.
xsd:nonNegativeInteger
2736
xsd:double
18210.8539008
xsd:string
08000723
xsd:gYear
1956
<Geometry>
POINT(-91.220558166504 34.448055267334)