Copperopolis Congregational Church
http://dbpedia.org/resource/Copperopolis_Congregational_Church an entity of type: Thing
Copperopolis Congregational Church (also known as Copperopolis Community Center) is a historic church building at 411 Main Street in Copperopolis, California. The church was built in 1866 and designed in the Gothic Revival style; it is the only Gothic Revival building remaining in Copperopolis and one of two in Calaveras County. The brick church features a Gothic arch entrance and windows, a gable roof, and a bell tower. The church held Congregational services until it was leased to the Presbyterian Church; it became a Congregational church again in 1874 and remained so until 1895. In 1903, the Independent Order of Odd Fellows bought the church and converted it to a lodge hall. The Odd Fellows owned the church until 1939, when it became a community center.
rdf:langString
rdf:langString
Copperopolis Congregational Church
rdf:langString
Copperopolis Congregational Church
rdf:langString
Copperopolis Congregational Church
xsd:float
37.97972106933594
xsd:float
-120.6377792358398
xsd:integer
38153671
xsd:integer
1089834945
rdf:langString
y
xsd:date
1997-12-30
rdf:langString
Angell & Chaloner
rdf:langString
Gothic Revival
xsd:integer
97001587
xsd:integer
411
rdf:langString
California#USA
rdf:langString
Copperopolis Congregational Church
xsd:integer
97001587
rdf:langString
Photos from the NRHP nomination
xsd:string
37.97972222222222 -120.63777777777777
rdf:langString
Copperopolis Congregational Church (also known as Copperopolis Community Center) is a historic church building at 411 Main Street in Copperopolis, California. The church was built in 1866 and designed in the Gothic Revival style; it is the only Gothic Revival building remaining in Copperopolis and one of two in Calaveras County. The brick church features a Gothic arch entrance and windows, a gable roof, and a bell tower. The church held Congregational services until it was leased to the Presbyterian Church; it became a Congregational church again in 1874 and remained so until 1895. In 1903, the Independent Order of Odd Fellows bought the church and converted it to a lodge hall. The Odd Fellows owned the church until 1939, when it became a community center. The church was added to the National Register of Historic Places on December 30, 1997.
xsd:nonNegativeInteger
2540
xsd:double
4046.8564224
xsd:string
97001587
xsd:gYear
1866
<Geometry>
POINT(-120.63777923584 37.979721069336)